Well, I have not watched TV for a while and today I decide to hear the news again (after a week or so), and what do I hear? Arnold and his housekeeper and how she was telling other people about their son, and how he looks like Arnold. It is all about what is he saying, what is she saying, what do her family and friends say? What are they doing?
Can we just hear real news of things that matter to everybody? I'm sorry but I just do not want to hear about nonsense anymore. I just want to hear about important stuff that can affect me not about news that will make somebody else famous. ={
A working script
9 years ago
I agree!!! Well said!!!
ReplyDeleteIn today's world, famous people can get away from a lot of things. However, adultery seem like a big deal for celebrities; especially Arnold was once the governor of the states we are living. It is just amazing how far it can gets. I do agree it can easier drive us crazy as educators. It is time to move on people.
ReplyDelete