Sunday, May 15, 2011

What is in the weather??

OMG!!  I guess there is a virus going on.  Everybody at work is sick, parents keep calling to say that they are not going to send their children to school because of head ache, severe cough, and congestion.  I keep saying, "I hope I don't get sick, I hope I don't get sick", and guess what I got sick anyway.  This is horrible.  I hope that this ends soon because it is horrible to feel this way.  It has been about 5 years since I got sick like this and I can say that I don't miss it at all not even if it gets me off from work.  I rather be healthy and go to work that feel this way and stay home.
Everybody, watch out because the virus is going around.  =(

2 comments:

  1. OK, you are starting to scare me. I love my life and I don't want to die soon. What is that virus? Is it curable? Do I need shots? If there is something going on with the weather, the only one we can blame is Mother Nature. It's all her fault. She already caused earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, and other natural disaster. What can we do to make her happy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It got me yesterday. Home from work and school today. . . blech

    ReplyDelete